Lucy’s Estate Sales
1602 Windy Oaks Dr. Aransas Pass, TX.
Wed & Thur Feb 11th & 12th
Our Estate Sale this week will be the liquidation of the estate of Mrs. Catko. These items are from her primary residence located in Aransas Pass. There are many beautiful furniture pieces and household items. The majority of the pieces are of the Ethan Allen American Traditional Maple line. This will be a two day sale unless we sell out the first day. Although we are not realtors we thought you might like to know that this beautiful home is also up for sale. Take the short drive on over we’d love to see you. Please note that some GPS systems might not pick up the location as easily. In addition, the City of Aransas Pass does not allow for signage so the only sign that will be posted will be directly in front of the home.
Sampling of what is for sale:
· Ethan Allen American Tradition Open Hutch Two Piece Maple Sideboard
· Ethan Allen American Tradition Maple Dining Table Set
· Ethan Allen Canopy American Tradition Broken Arch Mahogany Poster Bed Full Size w/Bed Spread & Canopy (Bedspread and Canopy Handmade by Mrs. Catko)
· Ethan Allen American Tradition Chest of Drawers
· Ethan Allen American Tradition Night Stand
· Ethan Allen American Tradition Dresser with Mirror
· Entrance Table, Sconces, Rocker, Lamps, Wicker Shelf, Coat Rack
· Room Size Rugs, Arrowback Windsor Swivel Counter Stools
· Technics Electric Organ, Bench, Keyboard
· Retro Hanging Swag Hurricane Copper Color Lamp
· Juki Industrial Sewing Machine DDL-552, Tokyo plus Attachments
· Pyrex, Corning Ware, Copper Jello Molds, Kitchen Items
· Table Set on Wheels with Stools Space Saver (Small Island Cart)
Harbor Bridge to W. Wheeler Avenue to S Avenue A, right on S Avenue A (Church's Chicken on corner & Mc Donalds on opposite side), Left on W. Nelson Avenue (across the street from Aransas Pass High School), Left on Oak Glen Drive, Right on Windy Oaks Drive, home is on the left. You can also take the Ferry from Port Aransas via the Island just be prepared to have a lil delay depending on the time of day. It’s a nice drive and the opportunity to see some Dolphins in their natural habitat.
Joe and Cyndi
Hope to see you there!